Executive /Senior Executive Pre-sales & Partner Management
Published on 30 May, 2023
Ensure Technical Solution & Product Development for supporting Sales and Business Development unit by ensuring Outside Sales Assistance, Technical Training and Tender/RFP/RFQ/ Vendor Management
- Design custom network solutions for customers and prepare Technical Proposal, Item List Sheet with reference documents.
- By analyzing current technologies, propose and establish framework for solution architectures design containing cloud, on-premise, connectivity and security.
- Strategic engagement with carriers to assist with the negotiation of key partnerships, new product arrangements, and terms and conditions.
- Assistance with the development of network marketing collateral in collaboration with marketing teams.
- Actively involve with cross-functional teams from sales, product management and development as well as external partners to help close deals
- Hold meeting with customer to confirm requirement, brainstorming, and make presentation a quotation when needed
- Ensure sales team technical training and support along with operational team training on network technologies, processes, and procedures.
- Consulting and assessment for NW setup, migration and security.
- Analysis the Tender Requirements, prepare technical proposal with reference documents and ensure solution as per the Tender / RFP / RFQ requirements.
- Prepare the devices and the infrastructure of various OEM/ Vendors BoM as per the requirements.
- Close deal by negotiating with customer, vendor, partner and other related stakeholder.
- Communicate/negotiate with Vendor to meet the deadline.
- Engage 3rd Party Vendor and collect installation and configuration plan from them and Production environment setup with vendor or engineer team.
- Collect MAF, hardware datasheet, etc.
- Prepare design, HLD-LLD drawing, layout, WBS, technical Terms & Conditions, hardware warranty clauses, service and support escalation matrix and service and hardware compliance sheet with reference by ensuring documentation (diagram, parameter, operation flow and other).
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE, ETE, ECE, ICT, EEE
- At least 3 year(s)
- Good to have experience in the following area(s): Cyber Security, Cloud, Enterprise Networking, Data Center, Network Security
- Age 26 to 32 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Profit share, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2