A pioneer in IT Solutions and a specialist in Internet and Data Connectivity, BRACNet Limited empowers enterprise with data-driven decision and insight to transform them into competent organizations. From Information Security, Network solutions & Cloud Technology to Data Centers, Smart Home & Digital Transformation- BRACNet Limited offers a diverse range of services to streamline its technology-driven clients.
- 360 degree IT solutions
- Industry-leading Servers, Network, and Virtualization portfolio
- Largest Radio based ISP network
- Telco-grade network equipment
- Proactive Network Management System for 24/7 pro-active monitoring
- Coverage across 410+ upazillas and 64 districts
Starting its journey in 1996 as BRAC's IT/ISP wing, BRACNet formed a Joint Venture company with US investors gNet/DEFTA Partners in 2005. Attracted by its pioneering social business model and by the potential to replicate it around the globe, KDDI - the second largest cellular operator and Wireless ISP in Japan, entered into a partnership with BRACNet by having 50% stake in the company.
Understanding the global phenomenon in information technology and the underlying issues businesses face today, BRACNet, invested in capacity building to develop in-house resources on System Integration (SI), Cloud Computing, Information Security, Managed Services & more. BRACNet believes that people are its power and stresses the core value of people, process, and technology. Our management and leadership are headed by industry experts, domain specialists, and visionary leaders.
- To deliver life-changing services and technologies to empower communities
- To become the customers' preferred partner for digitalization
- To be the One-Stop ICT Solution Provider for Digital Bangladesh - Empowering Connectivity